Friday, February 19, 2010

Pines Review Published

Hi Everyone!
Sorry to have been absent the past few days but between weather, feeling like crap a couple of times and trying to get The Pines Review into publication/print I've been out of it. However, the review is published and for those of you who have requested it the free PDF version has been Emailed. But, if you would like to order a print copy, here's the address.







If you enjoy outdoor writing, or you are an outdoor writer who cares about your work I think you'll get something out of this issue. I would also love to hear your comments. I can only improve it if you tell me what is good and bad so I can make the changes where needed.
Now, off for a couple of "honey do's" and I'll be back later to finish a "thinking" post.
best,
Galen
PS I want to thank all of you for sticking with me on this Blog. YOU have given me mountains of stuff to think about! glg

No comments: