Sunday, May 16, 2010

Weather, Garden and Eaton

The weather has cleared and there is a blue sky--I'm sure. I've got a few more pages to put together and then this issue goes to proof reading. I'm going to take a break at some point this weekend and get my garden started. Just something I need to do. Feel the dirt, that sort of thing.

I did finish the Randall Eaton profile. I'm not going to spill the beans before the magazine is out but I do believe he may be one of the most important speakers and thinkers to the future of hunting. I hope those of you who are not getting the Review will contact me about getting it online.

Break time is over. I need to finish this page.
glg

1 comment:

Holly Heyser said...

Can't wait to see it! I really do need to read his book, though I can't shake the feeling that it's going to bug the hell out of me (despite his assurances somewhere in blog-commentland - maybe the Rasch Outdoor Chronicles? - that I would find nothing in it that would offend my huntress sensibilities).